Traditional Chinese Medicine World (TCMWF) Foundation is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to educating the public and
healthcare practitioners about the role Five-Element consciousness plays in self-healing, as well as the extraordinary body of
healing knowledge of classical traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), and its understanding of natural self-healing.
Through educational programs, publications, Web sites, and practitioner resources, we aim to advance the practice and
integration of authentic traditional Chinese medicine in Western culture.
TCM World Foundation's Goals
- Serving as a source of authentic information on the philosophy, principles, theories,
modalities, and practice of authentic TCM and the classical Chinese internal martial
arts, such as Qigong and Taiji.
- Supporting the practice of authentic TCM to widen healthcare options for the public.
- Supporting an expanded concept of health and healing in contemporary medicine.
- Educating individuals on steps they can take for prevention and self-healing.
- Encouraging a dialogue between Western and Eastern medical schools and
communities in the U.S. and in China to improve the exchange of knowledge
between practitioners of both medical systems.
- Fostering balance and harmony in the individual, the community, society, and the
world as a whole.
The Foundation's educational efforts focus on the complete system of TCM, including its six major healing modalities: Qigong,
herbal therapy, acupuncture, acupressure, the prescription of foods for healing, and Chinese psychology. The educational
efforts of the Foundation are geared toward the general public and healthcare professionals as well as organizations from
traditional as well as complementary medicine communities. In addition to www.breastcancer.com
the continuing educational efforts of Traditional Chinese Medicine World Foundation also include these Web sites:
, and www.tcmconference.org